You are what you eat, plain and simple.
That old saying? It's totally true. Every cell in your beautiful body is changing at a rapid rate, and what you feed those cells matters.
But food is only one piece of the pie (get it?).
It's about the bigger picture. Holistic nutrition looks at all aspects of wellness, including food, but also digestion, hydration, movement, resilience to stress, sleep habits, sex and relationships, and overall mindset.
Together, we'll work out an action plan to reach your personal state of wellness that feels manageable, convenient and realistic. My clients experience:
+ Increased energy, improved focus and a happier mood
+ Improved digestion and elimination
+ Deeper and more restorative sleep
+ Heightened self-esteem and confidence
Tips on how to listen to your body’s cues and symptoms as messages
- A guide to establishing micro goals for major impact
- Ideas on how to effectively plan and build balanced meals, even when you're busy
- An ongoing support system for a sustainable healthy lifestyle
- An understanding of how to define your personal state of wellness
I specialize in:
Blood sugar imbalances and sugar cravings
- Adrenal fatigue
- Nutrition for fertility, menstruation and PMS
- Prenatal and postnatal health and lactation
- Thyroid and autoimmune conditions
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Digestive conditions