Work with me
15-minute phone consultation: Complimentary
Looking for more information about holistic nutrition and what to expect in your initial appointment? Let’s set up a time to connect via phone.
Initial appointment (in-person or virtual): $150
Your first 75-minute session will include a discussion of your personal wellness goals, a comprehensive functional nutrition and lifestyle evaluation, lab work evaluation, nutrition education and customized recommendations and therapeutic protocols to take home.
Follow-up appointment (in-person or virtual): $90
During your 45-minute follow-up appointment, we will review your goals and previous recommendations and adapt the plan as necessary. We’ll develop new micro goals to help you reach your ultimate vision. I strongly recommend booking your first follow-up appointment within one week of your initial appointment, as accountability is vital to this process.
What you'll receive:
- Customized dietary and lifestyle recommendations that fit your unique personality, schedule and resources
- Comprehensive nutritional and lab work evaluation
- Therapeutic herbal medicine and/or supplement protocols to support your body's state of balance
- Recipes, healthy cooking tips and helpful handouts to assist you in developing new habits quickly and easily
- Stress management tips and techniques for success
- Compassionate encouragement and ongoing motivation to help you reach your personal wellness goals
- Full support via regular email, phone and text check-ins to keep you accountable
Contact me for rates on providing mini lectures and custom wellness plans for your workplace. Choose from the following, or request a custom concept tailored to your industry or employees:
Plant Power: How to Transition to a Plant-Based Diet
- Functional Foods to Boost Brain Power
- Wake Up Happy: How to Set a Morning Routine You’ll Love
- Herbal Adaptogens: Ancient Medicine for the Modern Age
- Macros 101: All You Need to Know About Protein, Fats and Carbs
- Nutritionist Life Hacks: Tiny Tips and Tricks for Healthier Living
- Meal Planning Basics: Bye, Sad Desk Lunches
Cancellation/No-Show Policy If you need to cancel or cannot appear at your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be a charge of $50.
Payment due at time of service. Credit card, FSA/HSA cards, cash or Venmo accepted.
Insurance: At this time, I do not accept insurance. However, with a letter of medical necessity from your primary care physician, you may be eligible for reimbursement with a flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA).
Got a question? Send me a note using the form below or via email@example.com.